Even though I have lived in New York my whole life, I have never spent much time in the city. Every time I walk to a new place I am stunned by how pretty and unique it truly is. Even the same street I walk every day still amazes me.
The other day I attempted to walk through central park and find a short cut to my bus stop. Well, let me just say it did not end well. I got lost and had to ask about five people where to go. Besides the fact that I got lost, I really liked the experience. The park was beautiful. I still can't believe that it is so big. When you look at it on a map you would never imagine how that size is equal to its actual size.
Not only are the places in the city very unique, but the people are too. On my trip to the park I interacted with several people. They were all nice enough to point me in the direction I needed. But they were all diffent. Some were parents, workers, and dog owners.
So every time I walk around the city I will remember to take in each aspect and person because each are unique and diverse.
No comments:
Post a Comment