Cuban Coffee
Sunday, September 19, 2010
A taste of Latin America in New York City
El Barrio is a predominantly Puerto Rican neighborhood. It is filled with restaurants, clothing shops and other interesting stores. I usually go there when I feel like stocking up on my salsa cd's or want to hear amazing music alongside my pastelillo. However on Wednesday I was walking around El Barrio with my mother trying to find a specific store when I found this amazing bakery. Inside you can smell the delicious scent of flan, tres leches cake and Pan Mexicano (Mexican bread). There was also Soda from all over Latin America (including Brazilian) and Cuban Coffee (nice!). It was all very cheap too! Unfortunately I do not remember where this bakery is. However I will definitely be visiting soon and I will post the exact address when I have the chance. Here are a few things that you can get there (I did NOT take these photos):

Mexican Bread

Tres Leches cake

Cuban Coffee
Cuban Coffee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment