As I walked through the city street at night,
It didn’t look much different than the day.
The different people that were in my sight all had something to say.
Chinatown, one of the cities busiest area, gave me something to seek.
As I strolled through the booths of fake Louis Vuitton bags, I couldn’t help but peek.
“$50 dolla” “50 dolla” you could hear a man’s voice screaming that on every city block.
And if you showed some interest, you were their new victim.
P.S., I’m still in shock.
So let’s go forward in my journey of when my stomach growled.
I went into a Chinese food store, and oh how I’m glad I did.
The chicken brocolli and rice, it was just splendid!
And then went on to eat some sesame chicken that was perfect.
I thought it was too early, so I went to SOHO too,
The greatest fashion place that you can ever go to!
I undressed and dressed, and undressed and dressed in a store called TopShop.
Greatest clothes but so overpriced, not planning to get broke.
Then, of course because of my pen obsession I went to Muji next.
They have the coolest pens in every color you can guess!
So as my night ended, and my feet gave up on me,
I took the next B train, to my home—
Brighton Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment